Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 1 is Done

I'm currently "in line" to shower at our host family's crib, so this will have to be quick.

Here are my highlights from Day 1.

(A) Any one of the following three things are bad on their own:

- a hill with a 60 degree slope
- a 15 mph cross wind
- a field covered with manure

When you combine all three of these things at the same time, however, the experience is best described as "death-like."

(B) My front break broke. That's right: BROKE. A volunteer "fixed" it using a twisty and some electrical tape. No, I'm not joking: my front break is currently being held together by some tape and something that normally is used to seal a loaf of bread.

(C) There's a very good chance Mindy is going to have nightmares tonight. You'll understand why when I post a picture of what's at the foot of our bed.

More to come...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!